Sunday, July 5, 2009

This Week's Events

Hi! Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

I wanted to remind everyone about the events planned for this week. If you would like a copy of my July newsletter, please let me know!

Sunday July 5- Today is the last day for the 4th of July sale. You can earn free product! See the post below regarding this sale, and if you would like to place an order today- call, email, or leave a comment.

Tuesday July 7- Create Workshop-- Stop by my house around 6 pm. You can make the Bella photo cube, a 6x6 mini album, both, just work on your own projects, or just see some of my Close to my Heart products. Anyone who attends will also receive a card make & take kit for free!

Saturday July 11- Scrapbook & Share--Come and spend the day scrapbooking and sharing with others. Bring your own projects and get stuff done away from the chores at home! Everyone will get a large workspace and access to my stamps, ink pads, how to books, and advice. This will be at The Plains Church of the Nazarene from 11am to 5:30 and is absolutely free! Everyone that attends will receive a card make & take kit for free!

Sunday July 12- Create Workshop-- Stop by my house around 1pm. You can make the Bella photo cube, a 6x6 mini album, both, just work on your own projects, or just see some of my Close to my Heart products. Anyone who attends will also receive a card make & take kit for free!

Sunday July 12- Last day to RSVP for the Bella Workshop on the Go! The Workshop on the Go is a great concept put together by Close to my Heart. You will receive supplies and instructions to make a 2 page 12x12 layout, bonus layouts, and bonus cards. I will show you how to utilize the kit to its absolute fullest. The best part is that the basic kit is always below $25. Look at the Bella post below to see how much I got out of 1 paper pack- this price is definitely worth it! Even better, the first person to RSVP will be deemed the hostess and will earn a free gift and the possibility of free products based on the sales from the workshop. If you cannot attend the workshop on July 25, no worries- you can do it all at home because step by step instructions are provided.


July Create Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment