Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bella


Bella is the product set I am featuring for the month of July. The paper and coordinating stickers, stamps, and embellishments have a sweet Bohemia that can be used for just about anything! These are new products featured in the Summer 2009 Idea Book.

When I received the Summer Idea Book, I picked this out as one of my favorite product sets! I have to say that I have run wild with creating projects with it! Look at everything I have made so far using one Level 2 Paper Packet:

6 Photo Cube Kits
1- 6x6 Mini Album
42 Cards- Originals Lucky Three, Wishes Greeting Card Workshop, Originals Message Secured, Originals Vertical Three, Originals Pieced Panels
3 Layouts- Reflections Sidebar Quartet, Reflections Bottom Border Triple Combination, Reflections Bottom Border Footnotes

I had to add white cardstock, 1 Sheet Hollyhock Cardstock, 1 Sheet Petal Cardstock, and White Cards and Envelopes from the Value Pack. Even with all that above, I still have some scraps left over. By paring the scraps with additional cardstock I will be able to make numerous more cards and layouts!

I will be featuring the photo cube, Originals Lucky Three cards, and a Reflections 6x6 mini album at my July Create Workshops. Please let me know if you need a July Newsletter featuring these projects and workshop times.

No comments:

Post a Comment