Wednesday, July 1, 2009

June Stamp of the Month- Tender Tags



The June Stamp of the Month is called Tender Tags. I really like this one, and I apologize for not having more samples posted at this time! There are so many endless possibilities of creativity with this stamp set. It includes 6 scalloped shaped tags, 2 flourishes, 1 small fluer-de-lis, 1 small heart, and 5 phrases in a script of "To:", "From:", "Thinking of You", "Thanks", and "Congratulations"
Even though June is over, I have 2 sets in stock and available for purchase, discount, or to earn for free.
The pricing is as follows
Purchase for $22.95
Spend $25, purchase for $17.21
Spend $50, purchase for $11.48
Spend $75, purchase for $5.74
Spend $100, receive for free!

I created a layout (not yet complete), and 7- 6x6 cards. I also stamped out one of the other tags. The color scheme used is from Jeanette Lynton's Color Me Monday on 6/15/09 of Hollyhock, Blush, Juniper, and Creme Brulee.
If you already own this stamp set, I encourage you to share what you have created with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment