Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bella Workshop on the Go

Hello!
We had a great time today working on the July projects! I still have plenty of kits available for the remainder of the month and if you are interested, I encourage you to attend one of my Create Workshops.

A few of my customers signed up for the Workshop on the Go scheduled for July 25th, so one of them became the hostess and can be eligible for free product. This is where I am asking you for help! I would like to have at least 3 other people participate in the Workshop on the Go and help her receive free product! Remember that if you cannot attend the actual workshop on the 25th, you can still make the projects! I have included a photo of the featured 2 page layout. There are also instructions for another 2 page layout and several cards. You will still have product left over to make even more projects. The best part? The basic kit is only $23.21! This makes each finished project less than $3.31. Below the picture is a list of everything that you receive in each level of the kit.

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in the Workshop on the Go and helping our hostess out! I would like to place the order on Wednesday, July 15th to insure plenty of time for the supplies to arrive before July 25th.
Also remember that July 12-18 is a sale! If you place a $100 order you will receive a birthday stamp set, stamp of the month, a card make & take kit, and a hand-stamped sticker sheet.

Thanks, Kira


Basic Kit- $23.21
*Bella Level 2 Paper Packet
*Bella Level 2 My Stickease Assortment
*Foundry Tabs
*25" Hollyhock Stitched Ribbon
*Bella Workshop Guide

Better Kit- $42.16
*Bella Level 2 Paper Packet
*Bella Level 2 My Stickease Assortment
*Foundry Tabs
*25" Hollyhock Stitched Ribbon
*Bella Workshop Guide
*My Acrylix Buttoned Together

Best Kit- $50.11
*Bella Level 2 Paper Packet
*Bella Level 2 My Stickease Assortment
*Foundry Tabs
*25" Hollyhock Stitched Ribbon
*Bella Workshop Guide
*My Acrylix Buttoned Together
*Mini Medley Accents- Autumn Garden Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment