Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wedding Card & Pillow Box


I made a little pillow box using the Art Philosophy Cartridge to hold a gift card.  I tied the box onto the card envelope.  It made it a little more special than just putting the gift card inside the envelope.

Close to My Heart Products Used:
Bliss Level 2 Paper Packet (retired)
My Acrylix Love Life
Sorbet Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Chocolate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Gold Ribbon from Mistletoe Creative Basics (retired)


The new Silver Shimmer Trim from Close to My Heart is awesome!  It is a ribbon that is covered in glitter that actually stays on, and it is adhesive backed so it makes it super easy to attach to your project! 

Close to My Heart Products Used:
White Daisy Value Pack Cards & Envelopes
White Daisy Cardstock
My Acrylix Card Commentary (retired)
Slate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Silver Shimmer Trim


Other Products Used:
Victoria Emboss Cuttlebug Folder

1 comment: