Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Owen Beach Layout



Most of the items used for this layout are no longer available, but I still wanted to show you.  I have a tendency, as do many of us, to not use paper that is from a promotion because I can't get anymore.  We don't buy these products to sit on a shelf or in a bag, we buy them to use them!  I encourage you to use a sheet of paper that you have been saving for that 

The stamp set- Love Life- is still available and is one of my favorite stamp sets that I reach for all the time.  


Close to My Heart Products Used:
Recipe- Magic How To Book (Dotty for You Insert)
Dotty for You Paper Packet (promotion earlier this year)
Heavenly Blue Cardstock (retired)
Grey Wool Cardstock (retired)
Grey Flannel Cardstock (retired)
My Acrylix Love Life Stamp Set
Grey Wool Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (retired)
Grey Wool Exclusive Inks Marker (retired- used for faux stitching)
Silver Glitz Glitter Gel
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment