Sunday, August 26, 2012

All About Me Mini Album

This mini album was one of the projects we made at Convention.  I actually took photos for this one with me and was able to finish it all while I was at Convention- woohoo!  The new Artiste Cricut cartridge cuts out all the pages and coordinates with the chipboard album pages that come with the cartridge bundle- making it super easy.  It uses a lot of products, but goes together fast and easy.

Close to My Heart Products Used:
Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Dimensional Elements Album Pages (included in the Artiste bundle, but also available separate)
Irresistibles Houndstooth Alphabet
Avonlea Paper Packet
Scholastic Paper Packet
My Acrylix Love Blooms Stamp Set
My Acrylix Approved Stamp Set
Slate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Flip Flaps- Small Assortment
Slate Satin Polka-Dot Ribbon
Silver Shimmer Trim
Just Blooms- Floret
Clear Sparkles 
Baker's Twine- Harvest Assortment


No comments:

Post a Comment