Friday, August 17, 2012

Pike Place Market Layout





This layout is following the Clementine Workshop on the Go layout, but I adapted it to hold 4x6 photos.  The recipe can be found in the new Make It From Your Heart book.  It is very hard to photograph layouts when they are already in the page protectors!   I wanted to show you how I added 4x6 Flip-Flaps in order to add more photos to my layout.  I also included the journaling inside the Flip-Flaps.  If you click on the photos, they will get bigger allowing you to see more details. 

Close to My Heart Products Used:
Recipe- Make It From Your Heart- Volume 1: 
Clementine Level 2 Paper Packet
Clementine Complements Canvas Shapes
Champagne Cardstock
Chocolate Exclusive Inks Marker (for journaling)
4x6 Flip-Flaps

Other Products Used:
Printing Press Cricut Cartridge
White Thread & Sewing Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment