Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cherry Blossom Layout

 
 
 On the Ohio University Campus there is a line of cherry trees that were given to the University as a gift from a university in Japan.  They bloom every spring and they are just beautiful.  People around town will talk and ask if the cherry trees have bloomed.  My scrapbooking friends often take photos of them every year. 

On Monday, my mom and I were headed to the store and she said she wanted to stop and see the cherry trees and take some pictures.  Of course, I did not have my camera with me!  We were able to get some great photos with her camera and with my iPhone.  We aren't really sure why we have never gone to walk around the trees and take photos, but it was nice!  It was a windy, but beautiful evening and the blossoms were beautiful. 

I went home Monday evening and printed out photos and figured out a layout.  I think it's a new record!  Photos taken Monday and layout completely finished Wednesday!

Close to My Heart Products Used:
Make It From Your Heart Volume 1: Pattern 
Chantilly Paper Packet
White Cardstock
Blush Cardstock
Sweet Leaf Cardstock
My Acrylix Buzz & Bumble Workshop on the Go Stamp Set
Blush Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Sorbet Ribbon Rounds
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

Other Products Used:
Calligraphy Cricut Cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment