Monday, April 22, 2013

Bathroom Remodel- Part 2- After

In follow-up to last week's post, here are after photos of the bathroom!  

We are amazed by the transformation and couldn't be happier.  This bathroom is our guest bathroom and is now fully functional- yay!  This is also the bathroom that people use or ask "can I use your bathroom".  I no longer have to give a tub/orange carpet disclaimer as I show them where it is!

 Before & After
Before & After
 
  


Do any of you use the myLowes card?  I really like the program and have everything sorted online into my "Home Profile".  I can easily go in and look up all the products that we used in the bathroom.

Shower: 60" Shower Base, Walls, & Doors from Carter Lumber
Grout: Keracolor U- Pearl Gray
Towel Bar: Walmart.  Oiled Bronze Finish
Shelf: Kohls


No comments:

Post a Comment