Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Stamp of the Month- Mini Christmas Tree

I have this little tree on my desk at work each year for Christmas. It has little ornaments and lights on it. I made a few ornaments with the October Stamp of the Month- Holiday Magic. I also made a few packages for under the tree using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.






Close to My Heart Products Used:Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Mistletoe Level 2 Paper (retired, I have sheets still available)
Colonial White Cardstock
My Acrylix Holiday Magic (October Stamp of the Month)
New England Ivy Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Cranberry Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Cocoa Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Bamboo Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Vanilla Cream Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Piercing Tool Kit
Embroidery Floss- Neutral Assortment
Gold Ribbon from Mistletoe Creative Basics (retired, I have sheets and ribbon still available)
Clear Detail Embossing Powder
Heat Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment