Thursday, October 6, 2011

Roxie Wings of Hope Card


October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. My mother is a breast cancer survivor, my aunt is currently diagnosed with breast cancer, and my boyfriend's grandmother died of breast cancer at an early age. We have several family friends who are also breast cancer survivors. Self-checks and mammograms save lives! Remind the women in your life the importance of being aware.

Look closely and you can see "Hope" embossed in the center of the winged heart. If you click on the photo you can see it larger.

Close to My Heart Products Used:
Roxie Level 2 Paper Packet
My Acrylix A Hope
Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Vanilla Cream Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Clear Detail Embossing Powder
Silver Pearl Embossing Powder
Wings Level 2 Assortment
Bling Assortment
Black Hemp
Edge Distresser
Heat Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment