Monday, June 17, 2013

Welcome Chalkboard Pan with Banners

 
 
 

I made several projects to enter into the Cricut Chalkboard Fonts Contest.  I tried to be very creative and think outside the box while making decor for my front porch.  I was not selected a winner, but I am happy with the projects that I made.


Visit my Pinterest Inspiration Board: http://pinterest.com/kirarholley/cricut-chalkboard-fonts/

Visit the Cricut Project Center for step-by-step instructions, photos, and the cut file for Cricut Craft Room. https://www.cricut.com/project/ViewProject/4084/Welcome-Pan-with-House-Number


Close to My Heart Products Used:
Dream Pop Paper Packet
My Creations Mini Banner
May 2013 Stamp of the Month- Pinwheel
Burlap Ribbon
Hollyhock Stitched Ribbon
Hollyhock Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Black Exclusive Inks Maker
Brad
Chalk Marker
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

Other Products Used:
9x9 Metal Pan
Chalkboard Paint
Chalkboard Fonts Cricut Cartridge
Hot Glue
Bamboo Skewers
White Cricut Vinyl
Drill

No comments:

Post a Comment