Monday, September 10, 2012

Bird House Welcome Sign


I made this frame to match the bird house themed quilt and pillows I posted last week.  I used a piece of my favorite fabric from the collection.  The papers are an assortment of Close to My Heart paper packs which was kind of fun to see how they all worked together so well.  I cut the banner using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge at 1 1/4".  It even cut the holes out which made it super easy to thread the baker's twine through. 

Close to My Heart Products Used:
Dakota Level 2 Paper Packet (wood-grain background paper)
Clementine Level 2 Paper Packet (Sorbet zip-strip down the left side)
Victory Level 2 Paper Packet (Chocolate- bird house base)
Footloose Level 2 Paper Packet (Creme Brulee- Banner & Bird House Accents)
Stella Level 2 Paper Packet (Tulip- Bird House Accents)
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Baker's Twine- Harvest Assortment
Chocolate Pigment Ink Pad

Other Products Used:
Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge
Fabric from Heidi Swapp for JoAnn Fabrics Collection
Creative Memories 8x8 Everyday Display

No comments:

Post a Comment