Monday, August 31, 2009

Twitterpated Workshop on the Go

I have been busy this weekend finishing the samples for the Twitterpated Workshop on the Go! I have included a photo of everything that I have made with it and there is a ton.

The Workshops on the Go have been redesigned by Close to My Heart to be better than ever! The basic kit now includes step-by-step instructions for a 2 page layout AND 6 cards, a stamp set, and a full package of embellishments. The entire cost of the workshop now counts towards Hostess Rewards and the Stamp of the Month. The Best option has been divided to show each individual accessory and the price of each. So you can get one, some, or all of them.

I include a cutting guide to maximize your paper packet, templates, and recipes. I have made 22 fully embellished projects with this one workshop so far and still have left overs! That is less than $1.36 per project with the basic kit and $1.85 with the all the best options.

If you are interested in attending the workshop on September 19th, please RSVP to me by September 6th in order to assure enough processing and shipping time from Close to My Heart. Remember that you can still come to the workshop date and work on your own projects.

The Twitterpated Workshop on the Go for $29.95 (not including shipping & tax) comes with:
- Twitterpated Level 2 Paper Packet
- My Acrylix Hello There Stamp Set
- Designer Ribbon Rounds- Chocolate Collection
- Step-by-Step Workshop Guide

The Best Options include the following:
- Dimensional Elements In Color- Organic ($3.50)
- Natural Hemp ($2.25)
- Brads- Basic Assortment ($4.95)

By purchasing just the basic Workshop on the Go, you qualify for the September Stamp of the Month at 25% off or $17.21

No comments:

Post a Comment