Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Catalog!

Wow I have been busy! I haven't posted for awhile because I have been so busy playing with the new products available from Close to My Heart on September 1st. There are some awesome new things in the Autumn/Winter catalog!

--4 new Level 1 & 2 Paper Packs and Level 2 Stickers
--Countless numbers of new stamp sets that are great. It is hard to pick my favorites out because there are so many!
--New tote bag
--New embellishments including glitter brads & rub-ons
--12x12 Binder, dubbed a "Work in Process" album for those of us that don't scrapbook in order
--The Stamp of the Months are wonderful again! My favorite is September, wait until you see it! I have made some beautiful layouts and cards with it!

My Favorite New Thing:
--The Workshops on the Go have been redesigned and they are better than ever! Available in each of the new paper packs, they now include a Level 2 Paper Pack, full package of embellishments, and a B size stamp set. The guide has been redesigned to include step-by-step instructions for a 2 page layout and 6 cards! You get all of this for only $29.95 and boy is that deal!


On September 1st check out the new catalog here:
http://www.closetomyheart.com/Ideabooks/index.aspx

I will be releasing pictures of what I have been working on beginning this weekend. Be sure to stop by my open house to see everything in person!


(If you are not in the Southeastern Ohio region and are still interested in Close to My Heart, please let me know! I can ship any orders directly to you. I am also happy to discuss options such as catalog parties and consultant opportunities.)

No comments:

Post a Comment