Monday, July 8, 2013

Buzz & Bumble Framed Art

 

Close to My Heart Products Used:
Buzz & Bumble Paper Packet
Black Cardstock
Cashmere Cardstock
My Acrylix Just for You Stamp Set
My Acrylix Buzz & Bumble Workshop Stamp Set
My Acrylix Glamour Lowercase Alphabet Stamp Set
Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Ruby Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Sunflower Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Chalk Marker
Baker's Twine- Neutral Assortment
Button
Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel
3D Foam Tape

Other Products Used:
Black 8x10 frame with glass removed

Inspiration
"A Work of Heart" store in the Grand Central Mall in Parkersburg, WV  

This piece is actually made of fabric and the letters are embroidered.  It really jumped out at me in the store.  I plan on making a little stuffed bee also and displaying both of these on my fireplace with a grapevine and berry wreath. 


No comments:

Post a Comment