Monday, March 25, 2013

Bathroom Subway Art


We are hopefully going to be remodeling our guest bathroom soon.  Very soon.  Like, everything is picked out and we are just waiting on the person to install it soon.  I am ready to get rid of the orange and have picked out a black and white theme for the bathroom.  I am very excited about it!  

One of my favorite Cricut cartridges for home decor is the Word College cartridge.  It doesn't have a bathroom specific cut, but it does have a laundry cut.  I loaded the laundry cut up on my Gypsy, resized it to fit in my frame, and then selected the "hide contours" button.  With this button, it allows you to select individual lines within the Cricut cut and then hide them.  

You can see in this picture that I have selected each letter in the word "laundry" and then pressed the hide button.  This kept the rest of the cut intact and sized correctly.  After completing this step, I selected the Cricut Classic Font cartridge and added a few more words around the image.  "splish splash", "rub a dub dub", and "bathroom".

Now if only getting the bathroom remodeled were this easy....


Close to My Heart Products Used:
For Always Paper Packet
Black Cardstock
Whisper Cardstock

Other Products Used:
Black Frame with 8x10 opening
Word Collage Cricut Cartridge
Classic Font Cricut Cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment