Saturday, May 21, 2011

Miracle Mix & Mingle Wall Hanging


This is a wall hanging made from the Mix & Mingle Album and modeled after a sample in the Close to My Heart Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book. I taught a workshop on May 1st that showed how to put kits of these wall hangings together. I noticed that there was coat rack on the wall in the room I was teaching in and thought it would look great to hang everyone's project up and take a picture. I LOVE this photo and I love even more how different each of the wall hangings turned out. They all started with the exact same kit, brought their own wallet sized photos, and then chose different color inks to enhance the photos.

I still have a few kits available for $16 each. You receive an entire Mix & Mingle Album, a full package of Miracle Irresistibles Chipboard Die Cuts, ribbon, and paper. You will need photos, ink of your choice, a sponge, sandpaper or an emery board, and a craft knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment