Monday, March 14, 2011

Sweetheart Workshop on the Go Layouts


Close to My Heart Products Used:
Recipe- Sweetheart Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking Layout (layout #2 pictured)
Recipe- Magic: Spellbound (layout #3 pictured)
Recipe- Magic: Mystify (layout #1 pictured)
Sweetheart Workshop on the Go
---Sweetheart Level 2 Paper Packet
---My Acrylix Sweetheart (Workshop on the Go Exclusive)
---Sweetheart Level 2 Assortment (Black Epoxy Stickers)
Baby Pink Cardstock
My Acrylix Party Pennants Stamp Set
My Acrylix Comments Stamp Set
My Acrylix Sans Alphabet Stamp Set
My Acrylix Card Commentary Stamp Set
Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Blush Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Baby Pink Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad


(I have kits available for the 1st layout pictured at $3)

No comments:

Post a Comment