Friday, March 25, 2011

Easter Layout

This layout was made using all Colonial White cardstock. It uses several techniques including random stamping, the spray pen, sponging, background stamps, and border stamps. The bunnies were meant to be colored in later if desired (after the class). It was designed to coordinate with the Miracle collection of papers. I have 2 kits still available for $3 each.

Close to My Heart Products Used:
Recipe: Magic- Mystify
Colonial White Cardstock
My Acrylix Sensational Season (March 2011 Stamp of the Month)

My Acrylix Togetherness
My Acrylix Intrinsic Backgrounds
Bamboo Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Heavenly Blue Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Sweet Leaf Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Staz On Brown Pad
Sweet Leaf Re-Inker
Create-a-Shade Pearl Paint
Spray Pen
Texture Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment