Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wings Banner



Celebrate National Papercrafting Month in January with this darling banner project. Simply purchase a My Creations Banner and you will be able to make this project with the remaining supplies from the Wings Workshop on the Go kit and the E-size Bohemian Alphabet stamp set. The how-to instructions are included with the Wings Workshop on the Go kit exclusively for the month of January only. Get it now to make January a banner month for papercrafting!


Close to My Heart Products Used:

Wings Level 2 Paper Packet
My Creations Banner
My Acrylix Bohemian Alphabet
My Acrylix Wings- Wings Workshop Kit exclusive
Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Vineyard Berry Reinker
Create a Shade Pearl Paint
Spray Pen
Black Mini- Medley Accents Collection
Liquid Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment