Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Creations Recipe/Photo Box


I am in love with Close to My Heart's new My Creations Recipe/Photo Box! It is made out of a very sturdy material and has a strong concealed magnetic closure. It is completely white and is ready for any design you can dream up! I chose to make a recipe box with the new Cherry-O Level 2 Paper Packet, and my new favorite stamp set My Acrylix Tasty Treats. I plan on ordering another box to store my completed cards in.

Close to My Heart Materials Used:
My Creations Recipe/Photo Box
Cherry-O Level 2 Paper Packet
My Acrylix You're Sweet
My Acrylix Tasty Treats
My Originals Sugar & Spice Card Kit
Designer Ribbon Rounds- Cocoa Collection
Basic Craft Buttons
Chocolate Waxy Flax
Chocolate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Blush Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Tulip Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Sweet Leaf Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment