Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Acrylix Tasty Treats


My Acrylix Tasty Treats is absolutely my favorite new stamp set from the Summer 2010 Idea Book. I especially like the frames and variety of applications this stamp set can be used for. I learned how to make a wall hanging out of an embroidery hoop and scrapbooking paper at the Memories Scrapbooking Expo in Columbus earlier this year, and when I saw this stamp set, I knew it was the perfect application. While the embroidery hoop project looks complicated and time-consuming, it is actually very quick and easy! If you are interested, contact me and I would love to teach you how to make it!

Close to My Heart Materials Used:
Cherry-O Level 2 Paper Packet
My Acrylix Tasty Treats
Designer Ribbon Rounds- Blush Collection
Designer Ribbon Rounds- Chocolate Collection
White Daisy Organdy Ribbon
Basic Craft Buttons
Chocolate Waxy Flax
Pretty Pins
Metal Brad Assortment (Antiqued Copper)
Liquid Glass
Glitz Glitter Glue- Stardust
Chocolate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

Other Products Used:
Wooden Embroidery Hoop
Cricut Gypsy Font

No comments:

Post a Comment