Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September Stamp of the Month

I can't believe that September is already halfway over! Today I wanted to share the September Stamp of the Month named Treasures. I absolutely love this one- it is beautiful.

This stamp set is available with the following pricing options based on the subtotal of your order:
Purchase Outright for $22.95
$25 Order = 25% off for $17.21
$50 Order = 50% off for $11.48
$75 Order = 75% off for $5.74
$100 Order = Free!

(The best deal is to place a $60 stamp order, and then you receive the Everyday Celebrations Card Kit FREE and the Stamp of the Month for half price!)

Please feel free to contact me by leaving a comment or emailing if you are interested in this stamp set. I can ship from Close to My Heart directly to you.

A 2 page layout:



Cards:

A few cards my mom made using the stamp set (visit her blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment