Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cricut Celebrates 100 Cartridges!

I love my Cricut, and I love even more when they release super cute new cartridges like Winter Woodland! My favorite things on the cartridge are the cute little forest creatures. I see endless possibilities of combining them with the new Close to My Heart Twitterpated line. The other thing I like on the cartridge is that you can create a Christmas Town scene by cutting and assembling 3D buildings. All in all, this is a great cartridge and is already on my wish list.

The best news with this new cartridge? Cricut is giving 100 cartridges away over the next 5 weeks. To enter the drawing you just have to leave a post on their message board. For an extra entry, leave a link on your blog to the cartridge details like I have done here.
http://www.cricut.com/shopping/ProductDetails.aspx?id=361&s=1&sc=2


Thank you ProvoCraft and Cricut!

No comments:

Post a Comment