Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tickled Pink!

For the month of May, Close to my Heart did a constant campaign featuring the Tickled Pink Scrapbooking Set. I have to say that I love it!!! It is one of my absolute favorite products and I hope that they add it as a regular product in a future catalog!

The set includes:
--2 Sheet Floral B&T Duos Paper (1 with Glitter)
--2 Sheet Stripe B&T Duos Paper (1 with Glitter)
--1 Sheet Blush Textured Cardstock
--1 Sheet Crystal Blue Textured Cardstock
--4 Sheets White Daisy Textured Cardstock
--1 Sheet White Daisy Textured Punch Out Shapes
--Foam Texture Tool
--Mini Medley Accents- White Daisy
--My Acrylix I Am Stamp Set (D Size)
--Project Guide featuring step by step instructions to make 2 exclusive 2 page layouts

You can get this all for $34.95 or free if you purchase $60 worth of stamps. I have to say that it is well worth the price. The stamp set is one of my favorites, I love the foam texture tool, and the Mini Medley Accents are super cute!

Even though May is over, I have 2 sets left! If you are interested, please email, call, or leave a comment and I will reserve your set. If you like the sample projects, I have 5 kits remaining with supplies and instructions to make 2-12x12 layouts and 2 invitation sized cards. The kit cost will be $3 or free if you purchase or earn a Tickled Pink set.

Here are the sample projects I made with the kit:
With one kit plus extra white cardstock I made 27- 12x12 layouts and over 28 invitation sized cards. I still have some scraps of paper left in the kit to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment