Tuesday, June 30, 2009

May 2009 Stamp of the Month- Be Yourself

Each month, Close to my Heart has a My Acrylix stamp set available only during that particular month. You can purchase it outright at $22.95 or earn it at a discount or even free based on the amount of your order. If you spend $25 it will be 25% off, $50-50% off, $75- 75% off, and $100- free! These stamp sets are a great way to add a variety of stamps to your collection with little or no cost.

May 2009 Stamp of the Month- Be Yourself

Unfortunately, I do not have any of the May Stamp of the Month sets left. If you were one of those who did receive it, I posted this for the samples to give you ideas! I would love for you to share the projects that you have created with this stamp set. Feel free to leave a link in the comments.

If you really like this set, remember that it and all of my stamp sets are available for your use at any of my workshops!


No comments:

Post a Comment