Sunday, December 15, 2013

Snowflake Spinner Card







 
 
 
 
When I saw this week's Mojo Monday, I immediately thought of a spinner card.  I had never made one before, but it was pretty simple.  I cut a circle in the card base and then added baker's twine.  The snowflake circle is slightly smaller than the hole and is sandwiched around the baker's twine.  I mixed the pearl embossing powder and prisma glitter to make the snowflakes extra shimmery.  I am very pleased with how they turned out!
 
 
Close to My Heart Products Used:
Frosted Paper Packet
Whisper Cardstock
Colonial White Cards & Envelopes
Scandinavian Wishes Stamp Set (Octobe 2013 Stamp of the Month)
A Snowflake Stamp Set
Whisper Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
VersaMark Ink Pad
Silver Pearl Embossing Powder (retired)
Prisma Glitter
 
Other Products Used:
Creative Memories Custom Cutting System- circles
Baker's Twine- Gold/Cream- Target Dollar Section
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment