Monday, October 7, 2013

5x7 Hinged Display Tray


 


I have had this 5x7 Hinged Display Tray for awhile now and was not sure what photos to decorate it with.  I finally decided that it would look great on a bookshelf in my office.  The walls are pained a tan color and I wanted a nice color palette for it.  I attached the photos using the Hook & Loop Dots so that they can easily be changed out in the future. 

Close to My Hear Products Used:
5x7 Hinged Display Tray
Avonlea Paper Packet (retired)
Frosted Paper Packet
My Acrylix Remarkable Wreath Stamp Set
Cocoa Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Sparkles- Brown & Tan Assortment
Dimensional Elements- Mixed Shapes
Hook & Loop Dots
3D Foam Tape
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

Other Products Used:
Stampin' Up Crochet Ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment