Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dream Pop Bird Nest Layout

 

 This photo I used the flash so you could see the glossy pattern on the Mint cardstock.

 

A few weeks ago, I stopped at my mom and dad's house and she showed me this bird nest in the red bud tree in the backyard.  The eggs were such a pretty color blue.  I knew the Dream Pop Paper Packet would be perfect for this photo.  I am really pleased with how well the Dakota woodgrain paper matched the tree paper and think it really helped tie this layout all together.  The Bless This Nest stamp set is one of my favorites, even though it is retired.
My mom showed me the bird nest again this week and the eggs are now hatched.

Close to My Heart Products Used:
Recipe- Make It From Your Heart Volume 1- Pattern 17
Dream Pop Paper Packet
Dakota Paper Packet
White Daisy Cardstock
Whisper Cardstock
Slate Cardstock
Twilight Cardstock
My Acrylix Bless This Nest Stamp Set (retired)
Slate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Burlap Ribbon
3D Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment