Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentine's Day Display

What do you do with your Cricut cut scraps?  I love to use them to make more projects!  This display, or wall hanging was made using the negative cut (what is left on the mat) from the bracket on the Amaryllis layout.  I trimmed up the excess around the edges to make it even and then started working!

I did the same thing with the fall display that you can see here: http://scrapbookwithkira.blogspot.com/2011/09/fall-wall-hanging.html

I have another idea with the left over negative space from the 3D flowers in the top left corner of the display, so keep your eyes open for that!

Close to My Heart Products Used:
La Belle Vie Paper Packet
Colonial White Cardstock
Cricut Artiste Cartridge

Other Items Used:
Cricut Word Collage Cartridge
Cardboard to stabilize the back (look with the packaging of your scrapbooking supplies for 12x12 plan cardboard that you can save for projects like this)

No comments:

Post a Comment