Monday, November 12, 2012

My Creations Star


I have recently started fixing up and decorating my basement.  In the living room, I am doing a country/ red barn theme.  This is not usually my style, but I really like the way it is turning out.  I knew the My Creations star would fit right in with the rest of the decor.  I am really happy with the way it turned out and it looks nice hanging in the living room.  I will share photos when I have a few more pieces done!

Close to My Heart Products Used:
My Creations Star
Cashmere Pigment Ink Pad
Chocolate Pigment Ink Pad
Cocoa Pigment Ink Pad (I wasn't sure what shade to use, so I started light with Cashmere.  It was too light, so I added Chocolate.  Still too light, so I added Cocoa.)
La Belle Vie Level 2 Paper Packet
Ruby Cardstock
Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Black Sparkle Flourishes

No comments:

Post a Comment