Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lucy Butterfly Card


A friend and I hosted a crop last Saturday and one very special person was missing because she has been so sick.  Everyone there decided that someone should make her a card and then we could all sign it.  This is the card that I came up with.  I hope the special lady liked it!

A group of ladies got together to work on their own scrapbooks and projects but took a little bit out of their time to think of someone else and make sure she knew that we missed her being there and sharing with all of us.  This truly embodies the Close to My Heart philosophy and what the entire company is built on.  I am blessed to spend time with ladies who have such caring hearts.  Thank you ladies- this is why I host a crop every month; not to get my own things done, not for financial gain, but to spend time with friends and help them achieve what they need to accomplish and have a little bit of fun in the mean time. 


Close to My Heart Products Used:
Lucy Level 2 Paper Packet (retiring July 31, 2012)
Grey Wool Cardstock (retiring July 31, 2012)
Colonial White Cardstock
Grey Wool Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (retiring July 31, 2012)
Blush Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
My Acrylix Love Life Stamp Set
My Acrylix Embrace Life Stamp Set (retired)
Colonial White Die-Cut Cards & Envelopes
Bakers Twine- Neutral Assortment

No comments:

Post a Comment