Friday, February 11, 2011

Love Banner


Close to My Heart Products Used:
My Creations Mix & Mingle Album
Sweetheart Level 2 Paper Pack
My Acrylix A Game
My Acrylix A Love
My Acrylix Sweetheart (Workshop on the Go Exclusive)
My Acrylix Togetherness
Tulip Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Blush Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Baby Pink Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Glitz Glitter Gel- Stardust
Pearl Opaques Adhesive Gems
Sanding Kit

Other Products Used:
Cricut Cartridge- Calligraphy

The reverse side of this banner contains a winter theme. I have it sitting on my desk at work and can just flip it over when the season changes. I have also made a fall/Christmas theme banner.

Close to My Heart Products Used:My Creations Mix & Mingle Album
Magnifique Level 2 Paper Pack
My Acrylix Snow Friends
Chocolate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Pacifica Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Heavenly Blue Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Pearl Opaques Adhesive Gems
Sanding Kit
Other Products Used:
Cricut Cartridge- Plantin' Schoolbook



*Inspired by Annette Green, Close to My Heart Consultant*

No comments:

Post a Comment