Thursday, October 22, 2009

October is Coming to an End!

I can't believe that October is almost over! It has just flown by, and Halloween is next weekend! I have busily been sewing my Halloween costume and have neglected my blog a little bit. I will get some of the projects I have been working on posted as soon as possible! Here are some other things for you to look at:

-Passion for Pumpkins
Jeanette Lynton, the founder of Close to My Heart, has a blog that she updates at least weekly. She does a "Color Me Monday" where she selects 4 colors, designs projects and presents them as a challenge or idea launch pad. This Monday, she selected 4 beautiful fall colors and created these 3-dimensional pumpkins made out of paper. Check them out- they are awesome!
http://www.jeanettelynton.com/2009/10/passion-for-pumpkins.html

-Art & Soul: Fall Surprises
Check out the newest Close to My Heart TV Episode titled Fall Surprises. There are some super cool projects in the episode and they will teach you new techniques as well.
http://www.closetomyheart.com/ctmhtv/channels.aspx?u=/en/CTMHTV/Channels/Art%20and%20Soul/Ep18_Fall%20Surprises/Public.aspx&cptn=1

-October Stamp of the Month
Since October is coming to an end, so is the October Stamp of the Month. Holiday Warmth is a great Christmas stamp set that you won't want to miss out on! Check out my prior post.
http://scrapbookwithkira.blogspot.com/2009/10/october-1st.html

-Norwegian Epic
I have the opportunity to earn a free cruise aboard the brand new Norwegian Cruise Ship, the Epicby, doing what I love- scrapbooking! In order to earn this great trip I need your help! Ask me how you can help me earn this great trip.
http://epic.ncl.com/

Stay tuned for some new artwork that I have to share, as well as the November Newsletter. There are going to be some great Specials and Sales in the month of November and December to help with Christmas as much as possible!
Let me know when you want to do a Christmas Card Workshop. I can arrange to do one with you and your friends in a location of your choice which can also result in you earning free products!
My next open crop date is November 21, so mark your calendars now!

No comments:

Post a Comment